Please bring a government issued identification card (i.e. driver license) with you.
Dog Adoption Fees
- Puppies up to 6 months: $275
- Dogs 6 months to 1 year: $225
- Adult dogs: $200
- Senior dogs (7 and older): $85
- Spaying or neutering
- 1st DHLPP vaccination
- Bordatella vaccination
- Rabies vaccination
- Slip leash
- Wellness check at participating veterinary clinic
- Adoption packet
- Special promotions at area pet stores
- A lifetime of puppy licks & tail wags...
Cat Adoption Fees
- Kittens up to 6 months: $130
- Cats 6 months to 1 year: $85
- Adult cats: $65
- Senior cats (7 and older): $45
- Cats with extra life experience (10 and older): $25
- Spaying or Neutering
- 1st FVRCP Vaccination
- Rabies Vaccination
- Pet Carrier
- Adoption Packet
- Wellness Check at participating Veterinary Clinic
- Special Promotions at Area Pet Stores
- A lifetime of purrs, meows & kitty snuggles...
We recommend that you research the different breeds before deciding on your new best friend. You should consider your preferences in regards to your prospective pet's size, activity level, personality type, coat type, amount of shedding or grooming requirements and tolerance with children or other animals. You may find that the breed that strikes your fancy might not be the right breed for you, or you may find other possibilities you hadn't considered! Your choice will hopefully be part of your family for 10, 12 or more years... choose carefully!